Tips for working with household
movers, choosing a mover in
Los Angeles. Planning for moving
and preparing for your move
A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR “MOVING
COMPANIES NEAR ME” DON’T REALIZE HOW EASY THE
DAUNTING TASK OF LOOKING FOR A MOVER CAN BE.
When looking for moving services from local moving companies, there are a few key things to remember.
A mover must have a capable fleet of trucks and equipment to give you the right moving help you will need.
There are many movers in California, however the best companies are usually local moving companies. They
will be able to service you directly with no hidden fees and friendly attitude. Value Moving strives to
take the headache of moving and turn it into a pleasant experience!
HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS TO KEEP IN
MIND WHEN PLANNING YOUR MOVE:
- Don’t be afraid to order a lot of boxes! When moving your household, be sure to get a moving kit from us. We have friendly prices on all packing materials, and we are able to pack everything ourselves! Not only do we offer moving service, but we will also carefully pack everything!
- Don’t forget to order other packing materials, such as tape and wrap for all your valuables. While we provide the moving services you would expect by wrapping, and blanketing all your heavy items, the stuff in your boxes needs TLC as well! Don’t forget to label them so you know where to find everything when you’re enjoying your new home in California.
- By putting all your delicate and fragile items together, you can make your move easier and faster. We will be sure to take extra care of your stuff and put the fragile items gingerly in our moving trucks.
- Don’t overpack the boxes. By putting heavy items in smaller boxes, we are able to work faster and save you time and money. Many local moving companies try to bill you longer hours, which is not the case with us. We are the most efficient moving service company in the country!
- Don’t pack on moving day. A move can be stressful, especially when your moving help is not equipped to handle it. Not the case with Value Moving. We will pack you and move you in one day, however this takes time. The best strategy is to have everything already in boxes and ready to go, so our movers only have to deal with the large items and boxes.
MOVING ADVICE WHEN WORKING
WITH MOVING COMPANIES:
- Most people look for moving services on different resources such as Yelp and Google. Be sure that a mover you hire will have experience in household moving and will provide high quality service for a good rate. Some companies overcharge or have hidden costs. Not us! We strive to give you a good moving experience, making your life easier!
- Tell us which boxes you need most. We will be sure to place them in the truck last so we can get them our first. This way after your move, you won’t be searching for your most important things.
- Empty all of your furniture. We spend less time moving dressers, desks and book cases if they’re empty and all your things are packed neatly in boxes. They will be easier to lift and your moving help will be grateful!
Plan ahead. Learn where our movers can park
so we can best access your apartment.
*we do not work out of state and do not do long distance moving
REQUEST A QUOTE ONLINE
TO RECEIVE 5% DISCOUNT!
Receive a no obligation estimate. We
won’t ever share your information, and
only contact you to discuss your move.